Health Hero announces a partnership with GameStop to allow users to connect with GameStop Wallet for in-game purchases and connectivity to the web3 experience Health Hero provides.
Acquiring allows users to:
- Level-up/Boost their Go!Bot character and increase its overall value
- Level-up/Boost their parcel of land
- Increase Go!Bot attributes such as Attack, Character, Stamina, and Intelligence, among others, and help you have better stats in mini-games and other play-to-earn journeys.
- Rank up in Go!Games and Health Hero metaverse as a user
- Earn badges that come with Go!Boxes that will separate you from the rest.
- Craft loot items to create secondary market opportunities for crated items that are more powerful (upcoming)
- Find rare loot items and badges around your area using Loak + Health Hero AR experience
Health Hero is also an open-source decentralized game API virtual console that allows game developers to build games off of the API and other opportunities, providing an economic model based on the native token $HLTHY.
Uniquely positioned to disrupt the health insurance market, Health Hero delivers play-to-earn game elements that allow players to craft and buy/rent/sell in-game items to accrue real income that covers basic necessities. The platform will also offer decentralized API integration opportunities for game developers to create open-source games in the Health Hero metaverse – providing creatives an organic marketplace around the developer community. To learn more about Health Hero’s game API visit https://developers.gohealthhero.com/.